How does one get rid of lice?

Lice must be killed in order to stop the rapid reproduction cycle and infestation. Like any living thing, killing may occur by suffocation, drowning, burning/boiling or poisoning. The most popular method among health professionals and school officials is poisoning by the use of extremely toxic pesticide and insecticide chemicals. Unfortunately, this is done with the single purpose of eradicating the louse with little regard for the health of the child.

Using a shampoo is not enough to get the lice completely out of your lives. You must also be sure all surroundings are sanitized. Read more at Instructions. Be aware that using common household cleaning products for this sanitation process may exacerbate the problem.

We recommend using a safe botanical soap, such as KD Gold.

Scroll to Top